Abby started rolling over this month, laughing (no giggle, just more of a huge grin followed by a big squeal), and she also found (and loves) her feet! It also became a lot harder to get good smiling pictures this month because they always ended up like the one below. It was like she would get too excited and couldn't contain it so she would kick her leg up and move her head to the side. Super cute, but hard to photograph haha.
I also had my first mother's day! Abby "made me" an awesome sign and Chris made a huge gesture and sold his X-Box (unbeknownst to me) so that he could buy me a new phone (an I-phone 4). Such an amazing hubby! All in all it was an amazing first mother's day with our new happy family!
These ballerina pictures are some of my favorite pictures of Abberz to this day. I was trying to just get a picture of her smiling and got 3 shots that sum up her fun little smile. She is such a happy baby! People tell us all the time that they have never seen such a smiley baby, and we can't believe how lucky we are.
Sydney also came to visit her new best friend. Auntie Christa and I were in the kitchen for a second and when we came back out this is what we saw. So funny she wanted to get closer to her bestie so she climbed right into the pack n play with her! Silly babies!
We took another road trip to Cleveland this month to visit all of our relatives so that they could see Abby again. And I still don't know how this shot came out this well, but I got a wonderful picture of Abby with her Great Grandma. They both look so happy!
It was also warm enough to spend some time outside. It didn't last very long, but was fun while it lasted.
Abby made some faces with Daddy, and went to her first drive-in! She spent pretty much the entire time sleeping (when she wasn't eating) on my lap. There was a crazy storm for the first movie (Hangover 2) but it cleared up in time for the second show (Bridesmaids). Overall she did great and let us enjoy the movies in peace.
I went back to babysitting this month and brought Abby with me. The kids liked her (when she wasn't crying) and had fun watching her roll around and make faces at them. (Although once again she spent most of the time sleeping or eating or chewing on her hand.)
We are having so much fun watching our baby girl develop! And the adventure is still just beginning!











No comments:
Post a Comment